Welcome to Retreat Yourself. A wellness festival with a twist. A pop-up village where wellness, music, learning, art and food are fused in a way that is unique to the
Welcome to Retreat Yourself. A wellness festival with a twist. A pop-up village where wellness, music, learning, art and food are fused in a way that is unique to the South African festival landscape. ☀🙌🏾
Treat yourself to a 4 day, 3 night break away from your everyday concerns and pressures. You are invited to curate a weekend schedule to suit your intentions and satisfy your curiosities by choosing from a variety of yoga and movement disciplines, talks and workshops, entertainment and activities.
The village is built at the foot of the beautiful Riviersonderend Mountain Range, where cell phone reception doesn’t exist. With magical forests, graceful streams and abundant green lawns on offer, this conscious festival provides the perfect playground for you to build connections with like-minded souls, nature and yourself. 🌿🏞
Retreat Yourself is open to all ages! (Yes, mums and dads, bring your kiddies!) We welcome the curious, those who have just begun the journey into new disciplines as well as the experts to learn, challenge themselves and try new things. 🤗
So, if you are looking for a festival experience like no other, an accepting place where you can express yourself freely and a village which offers opportunities to move, dance, learn, love and connect. Look no further, this utopian world exists.
Go on. Retreat Yourself! 🌼
🤸🏿♀️ WHAT CAN I EXPECT? 🤸🏿♀️
• Variety of yoga classes and disciplines (for both adults & kids)
• Pilates classes
• Meditation workshops and guided sessions
• Sacred Sweat Lodge
• The Enchanted Spa boasting a variety of treatments
• No cellphone reception
• MTB trails & Running trails (10km & 18km)
• Cooking masterclasses hosted by top local chefs
• Live art
• Champagne brunch 🥂
• Banquet dinner
• Fresh juice & smoothie stands 🍓
• Coffee stands
• A variety of vegetarian and vegan food vendors
• Secret dance floor
• Roller disco (for both adults & kids)
• Stand up comedy
• Live bands & DJ’s 🎶
• Village Cinema
• Kids Club & kids activities
• Like-minded souls and much much more…
♥ OUR CORE ♥
Our intention is to provide a sustainable eventing experience with minimal effect on the resources we make use of. Retreat Yourself is a platform where festival goers can learn more about the issues at hand and carry this learning forth into their daily lives. We believe in having fun responsibly and consciously enjoying the beautiful world we live in so that those who follow us can do the same.
🍇 WHY ARE WE A MEAT-FREE FESTIVAL? 🍉
With livestock production being one of the leading causes responsible for global greenhouse emissions and deforestation, Retreat Yourself is meat-free. Please support us as we take on this initiative in our efforts to provide an experience which is sustainable and truly free from violence. The market offers many delicious vegetarian and vegan options so if you are usually a meat eater, welcome something different and explore some new food options.
🗺 WHERE IS RETREAT YOURSELF 2020? 🗺
Nestled in the countryside and set beneath the beautiful Riviersonderend Mountain Range, Elandskloof Farm is the loving home of Retreat Yourself. ☀
Only 20km outside of Greyton, Elandskloof Farm is an hour and a half drive from Cape Town (taking the N2). Elandskloof has no cell phone reception allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the presence of nature.
📍 GPS 34° 02′ 31″ S, 19° 24′ 04.5″ E
Google Maps link – http://bit.ly/RYHome
🎟 TICKETS 🎟
• Super Early Bird ticket – R550
• Early Bird ticket – R700
• Festival ticket – R850
• Kids Tickets (4 – 12 years old) – R500
Tickets are available online at www.retreatyourself.co.za/tickets
*Please note: all advertised ticket prices don’t include booking fees.
🏕 ACCOMMODATION 🏕
BYO Camping is included in your ticket, but glamping options and cottages can be purchased separately.
See more about the accommodation on offer here – https://www.retreatyourself.co.za/accommodation/
💃🏾 WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A RETREAT YOURSELF FESTIVAL TICKET? 💃🏾
• A 4 day pass to Retreat Yourself Festival
• Cashless band
• Access to all entertainment including the roller disco, secret dance floor, stand up comedy and more
• Access to all yoga, pilates and movement classes
• Access to talks & workshops
• Access to art spaces and live art
• MTB and trail running routes (10km & 18km) 🚵🏾♀️
• Access to chill out spaces & the Market
• Access and use of the bring your own camping area (BYO). Please note that no vehicles are allowed in these campsites.
• Access and use of clean bathrooms and showers
• Secure parking (approximately 150 metres away from BYO camping area). Unfortunately, no cars are allowed in the festival and camping areas. 🚗
💆🏾 WHAT IS EXCLUDED FROM A RETREAT YOURSELF FESTIVAL TICKET? 💆🏾
• Food and drink (We have partnered with incredible food vendors offering a large variety of snacks, meals and beverages – please note we are a meat-free festival) ☕
• Tickets to the Champagne Brunch & Banquet Dinner (tickets will be made available soon)
• Spa treatments (can be booked and paid for at the festival)
• Accommodation (besides BYO camping) options are not included in your festival ticket – See more about the accommodation on offer here – https://www.retreatyourself.co.za/accommodation/ ⛺
• Vehicle Camping Pass – Limited Vehicle Camping Passes are available for guests with caravans, rooftop tents or those who wish to park next to their campsite.
🎫 CASHLESS BAND & TOP-UPS 🎫
Retreat Yourself is cashless! You will receive your cashless wristband upon arrival at the festival. You’ll have the ability to top up your cashless wristband using cash or credit card at the event. However, no signal at the venue means that the number of credit card facilities will be limited – we recommend bringing cash.
If you haven’t already, preload your card now by logging in to your Howler account: http://www.howler.co.za
❔ STILL HAVEN’T ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION? ❔
Please go to our FAQ page – https://www.retreatyourself.co.za/faqs-schedule/
🗞 ARE YOU MEDIA? 🗞
Please direct all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
🤸🏾♀️ PRACTITIONER, ARTIST AND VENDORS 🤸🏾♀️
If you are a practitioner, artist or vendor and would like to share your practice, skill or trade with us, please complete this form – https://forms.gle/U5dpcs3MBq19MpUJ9 (Applications close 25 November 2019. Places are very limited)
🙆🏾 VOLUNTEERS 🙆🏾
If you’re interested in volunteering at Retreat Yourself please complete this form – https://forms.gle/ZEq34cPv39CuXzfVA (Applications close 25 January 2020. Places are limited)
Attendees assume all risk and danger incidental to attendance of this event (in any capacity, including making use of transport provided) and release the owners of Elandskloof Farm, DVM Events and their employees, suppliers, sponsors or representatives from any and all liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising from any cause whatsoever. This includes but is not limited to any damage, theft or loss of property or earnings, as well as any death or injury or damage to any person while utilising transport provided and/or within the premises of the Elandskloof Farm before, during or after the event. Right of admission is reserved.
Retreat Yourself is brought to you by DVM Events.💗
26 (Thursday) 12:00 pm - 29 (Sunday) 5:00 pm
pin Elandskloof Farm Cottages