Hotbox Studios (RIP) in collaboration with Psych Night, Vans and Texx and the City proudly present the inaugural Endless Express train from Jozi to Endless Daze Music Festival. Join us
Hotbox Studios (RIP) in collaboration with Psych Night, Vans and Texx and the City proudly present the inaugural Endless Express train from Jozi to Endless Daze Music Festival. Join us for a once in a life time experience as 28 likeminded individuals embarks on a 27 hour train ride from Jolburg to the Mother City, offering the opportunity to experience scenic views you’ve never seen before and to finally arrive in Cape Town to attend Psych Night & Vans presents Endless Daze.
Please take note:
– There is only 28 spots available on the train.
– Train ticket is one way only.
– Train wil depart from Park Station, Joburg at 12:30 on Wednesday 30 October 2019.
– Train will arrive in Cape Town at approx 15:00 on Thursday 31 October 2019.
– Endless Daze Festival only starts on Friday 1 November 2019.
– Each person is responsible for own accommodation on Thursday night in Cape Town and own transport to the festival on Friday.
– Each person is responsible for own transport back to Joburg.
Train, Festival Ticket & T-shirt Package: R1699 excl booking fee
Train & T-Shirt Only Package: R1099 excl booking fee
Q: How many people sleep in a cabin? A: There’s x6 four sleeper cabins and x 2 two sleeper cabins available.
Q: Is there power sockets in the cabins? A: Yes, but we can’t guarantee that they will be working(We believe that most will be in working condition).
Q: Can I buy food on the train? A: Yes there’s a food carriage which sells basic meals like toasted sandwiches at very affordable prices.
Q: Can I smoke on the train? A: We’ve never had problems in the past.
Q: Can I buy ice on the train? A: No, bring a cooler full of ice. We are going to try organise top ups at certain train stations on our way.
Q: Where should I sleep on Thursday night? A: Plan your trip and stay at friends in Cape Town, or alternatively book yourself accommodation on AirB&B.
Q: How should I get to the festival on Friday? A: Catch a ride with friends from Cape Town or alternatively order an Uber with fellow Joburgers(Silverstroom Resort is 51km from Cape Town CBD).
October 30 (Wednesday) 12:30 pm - November 3 (Sunday) 5:00 pm